Monday, August 22, 2011

11 Weeks



11 weeks! Who would have ever thought I would be showing so much? Not me! But, I love it!

My morning sickness is being totally bi-polar. Once day I'll be sick as all get out, and the next I'll be feeling amazing! I know I've gained weight but I'm not sure how much or, if I even want to know. I am in full out preggo clothes which I laugh at! I can't believe it. I know they say you get bigger quicker your second time but man, I wasn't expecting this!



But, like I said I'm loving it! I feel so pretty this time around even though my hair is so greasy I've actually used dawn to wash my hair, and my face is breaking out like a 15 year old boy. Its hilarious! I can barely wear make-up! Everything that our society is telling is should make me feel pretty makes me feel beautiful! I love it...



Oh and did I mention where moving back to Charleston!! Chris has his official offer letter with a start date of September 5th! ARGH!!! Time to rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment