It was one of those weekends that seemed to fly by.
Originally the plan was Chris was going on the Man Up hike with church, Holden was going to his Nana's and I was laying by the pool.... or at least tempting to!
This is what happened....

Yes, that is the side of the road. After the car started making this loud thumping sound we pulled over and checked the tires. None of them were flat! So we kept going and it got worst! It was like the whole wheel was trying to come off.
After having the car towed back to the house, the tow truck guy showed us the huge whole in my tire! The belt in the tire blew! The funny thing is, its still inflated!Fun side note!
I'm hosting a give away! I'm so excited its going to be so much fun! Everyone keep an eye out for it, you'll love it I promise!
I'm hosting a give away! I'm so excited its going to be so much fun! Everyone keep an eye out for it, you'll love it I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment