Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Water

I'm in love with these Bobble water bottles... No really LOVE them. (i have the blue one.)
I love anything that I can change or coordinate, and these you totally can! See the whole little filter and top you change out when its time to change the filter. So I can have the blue one this time and then in two months (that's when they recommend a change) I can have a pink one!!!

I know its seems like I'm a total sucker for marketing, but I'm happy with my bottle!
Why am I writing about water bottles you might ask...
Go ahead I'll wait...

I'm jumping in on the Naptime Diaries 1% change day.
Every week Jessi changes something small to make her life and her families life better and healthier, which she encourages others to do the same and link up!

I finally found what my first 1% change is
Drinking more water.

I HATE water. It was the hardest thing for me when I was pregnant. I didn't want to drink the recommended amount, I would gag GAG, it down. After a while it did get easier but as soon as I could I cut that water mess out of my diet...

I know not the best of ideas, thus the 1% change adding it back in, thus the water bottle excitement.Bold
See I am really bad at knowing sizes or amounts of things. I've said a wall was ten feet long and it was four.. really bad. But, now knowing how much water the bottle can hold I know how much I need to drink in a day & gives me a goal.

This weeks 1% change is going to be me drinking a full water bottle full of water a day.
Everyone has to start somewhere.....
Oh did I mention I have the big bottle, the one litter one......
pray for me people!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great first 1% Change! (visit from 1% changes...obviously.)

    I too struggle with drinking enough water. I don't like it much. Sometimes I'll go an entire day and realize I've drunk tons of coffee and soda, but only one glass of water (when I was brushing my teeth). I know it's not healthy. At work I try to drink a lot of hot tea...it gets the water down me and adds a little taste, too. :)

    ReplyDelete