Monday, May 2, 2011

la la lu

like it on Facebook!
We have an Etsy store! I'm so excited. I've been painting my tail off and now to share it with everyone is really huge! I just pray that who ever buy my paintings get as much happiness out of them that I get painting them. I know it seems silly, but I think I'm so used to doing crafty stuff for friends that I want everyone that gets one of my painting to feel like a friend!

Speaking of friends.... Go check out Jessi's blog! As you all know I'm slightly obsessed with anything Jessi! Why you might ask: We'll I'll tell you....

She was a mommy of three under three.
She is totally TOTALLY in love with her hubby (which is totally refreshing to see!)
She is totally TOTALLY TOTALLY in love with Jesus.
She went from non runner to runner (I still don't understand why ;), but I'm impressed)
She has an amazing mommy and sisters (slighting obsessed with them too!)

Most of all she is doing an amazing giveaway on her blog! I mean MAJOR!
M-A-J-O-R!

Did I mention that la la lu Designs is giving something away!?
Its pretty amazing how much she loves her friends, and other people and wants everyone to feel that love. Basically I'm pretty honored to be included! So go check it out!


1 comment:

  1. I'm in the giveaway too! your paintings are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete