That's because we're still not done!
Since Holden was born we have moved 4 times.
In case you forgot he's just over a year old!
We haven't had time to set up, design, or really put together his room! I have all the pieces just not all set up. I have an amazing blue shelf that I painted, that's sitting behind the glider. I have his quilt all cut and pinned together, that's at my moms waiting to be sown on my great grandma's treadle machine. (pretty cool huh?)
So I thought I would show ya'll some of the pieces we have and some of the stuff I found that I want to do for the baby man.
So I thought I would show ya'll some of the pieces we have and some of the stuff I found that I want to do for the baby man.

1) Tin Star- ours is painted bright red.
2) Holden Rope Sign- made by Chris
3) Growth Chart- I love love love this! It was custom made my Monica from Getty Art Studio. It has Holden's bible verse on it: The spirit of God made me, the breath of the Almighty gave me life.
4) Ikea Crib- I loved the color of the crib, and that it didn't cost an arm and a leg which is good because Holden has chewed all over it!
5, 6 & 8) Fabric- The fabric is for Holden's quilt.
7) Lamp- Yes that is a covered wagon lamp, its amazing. Cir 1950's.
9) Hooks- I love this and want to make one for Holden.
No comments:
Post a Comment