Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Reason

It's really hard to even form words right now so bear with me.
Yesterday we had our ob appointment and we found out that we lost the baby. I was just going to write an ambiguous post about it and let people just figure it out on their own. But, it just didn't seem right.

I can't believe we are walking down this path again. I would have never thought in my life I would have to deal with this kind of lost, again. But, we are. I know we're going to make it. We're going to be okay, I know that with all my heart. It's hard, and it really really sucks but I have faith in this. As crazy as that might sound I know that everything in life eventually shows how wonderful God and His comfort is. I know I wouldn't have made it through last time with out holding on to what His word says.

It's ironic walking down this path once again. Parts of me want to just throw the biggest fit ever, and just smack the people that say the 'stupid things'. Have you ever notice how when people try really hard to comfort you, they end up saying things that just make everything worst? Anyways... Like I said this post is not going to be very coherent.

I just really pray that some how, some where some one get its. Get's how great God is, how amazing His love really is, How much He is actually there in a fully functionally relevant to you kind of way. He's not just in a book, or in a church like a statue, He's really out there waiting for you. If I have to keep going through this for others to know, I'm okay with it. It's going to hurt, and I'm going to have to dive deeper and deeper in to my faith and my God but I'll do it. I have to go through this to be there to hold the hand of another, I'll do it.

My favorite verse is He comforts us in all out troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are in trouble we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
2 Corinthians 1:4


I believe that with all my heart, and have seen it so so many times.

Right now I'm just processing. Just like last time, I can get through this, I can still rejoice, I can still know....


HILLSONG- DESERT SONG by JESUSisaMESSIAH

This song was what I stood in and am still standing in, once again.

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I am so sorry. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Your post is beautifully written and I will be praying that God will comfort you and your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, We haven't met but, I saw your post on Sarah's FB. As a woman who has been down this road I know the pain all too well. You are a very wise woman for your age. You're on a journey but, as you know...you're not on it alone. Many of us who have also journey'd this road are praying for you and your hubbie! Blessings will abound....this is a promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Baby doll and love you so very much.wanted to share a scripture with you that I have been leaning on: 2 Corinthians 12:9, 10 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness" etc.. Please look up the rest. When we are weak is when we can really get close to him and draw on his strength and his power. When we are not in difficult times we tend to not go there!! I know I do... <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete