Monday, January 10, 2011

The tale



Friday, I went to get my hair trimmed up by my sister.
In case you don't know, she is the most brilliant, amazing, stylish, and fabulous sister ever.
and the most amazing hair-lady ever.
no really she's the youngest salon manager like,
ever and has totally brought her salon way up in the rankings for the company. She really
rocks.

I had been doing some reminiscing
aka ran out of people to stalk on facebook,
so I was looking at my own pictures, vain? Maybe Pure boredom. Totally!

and I thought I was totally all on board for growing my hair out.
So yes, just a trim was planned.
But, I didn't go first.
I had time to think. Think about my wedding, the 45 mins it took my sister to fix my hair on my wedding day. The hour it took me as a newlywed to do my own hair. The burning out two hair driers in six months.

I chopped it all off.
I mean all off, as in I only need a half of pump of shampoo, my hair is pretty much dried by only using the towel, my neck was shaved, kind of off!

Need proof?


I love it!

It has been so easy and amazing to get ready. I can hope in the shower be out, hair styled, makeup on and looking sassy all under 15 mins.
That includes shaving my legs!
I feel like a woman again!
Like a big girl, heel wearing, night out on the town woman.

Not a spit up covered, bags under my eyes, is today friday?, stay at home momma.
Not that there is anything wrong with being a stay at home momma, I love it and wont trade it for anything!

I just want to be this kind of stay at home momma!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your hair!! It is so adorable. I am trying to grow mine out but I always chop it off so I am sure that once it's long it will be short again haha

    ReplyDelete