Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Baby Man

I realized today, I haven't talked about what little man has been up too in a while!
Man, this past ten days have been nuts.

Really nuts...
I'm amazing at how quickly they grow up. It seems like over night he has just started doing "big" boy things! The little things that he was doing before he is now so strong and sturdy in. He stands and pushes him self off the things he's holding on too. Its really cute seeing him "test" him self! He loves to "walk" He still has to hold on to thing but, he's moved from a two hand hold to a one hand hold.Dancing to the music

He is doing finger foods so well! Right now we do lunch and have started doing dinner too. He has his "plate" and then I offer him a thing of baby food to make sure he has gotten enough. The past few days he has eaten a good size plate, and a whole thing of baby food. I smell growth spurt!

Holden vs. the sweet potato.

Speaking of growth spurts, He is trying to change his little schedule! I'm not really a big fan of it. If he would be consistent with the changes it would be so much easier.
But, trying to take a four hour morning nap one day, and the next day 45 mins, not so much fun!

Little Baby Man is getting so so big, I love it,
and him, so so much.

baby man with homemade "playdough"

No comments:

Post a Comment