Monday, January 3, 2011

Blog Hop!

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

What to do on a Monday? Yup Blog Hop!
So yeah its my first time doing this, and I have to admit if I have the time to do it more often I think I will! This weeks featured blogger, Melissa had a great blog about people touching her belly!

Man, I don't miss that for a moment! I'm not a touchy person at all remember? So when I would go to stores and have people pretty much corner you just to rub your belly, I would have to bite a whole in my tongue to keep my mouth shut!

But, this is what I really want to say.

I'm not budda, so stop rubbing your not getting any good luck out of me!

Just because you rub my belly doesn't mean a genie is going to pop out!

Watch out, He bites.

Yes, I look like I'm going to pop, but the added pressure of your fat hand on my belly isn't helping.
I wasn't a happy preggo person....

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, this is so funny!! I am so going to use the "careful.. she bites" line the next time some stranger grabs/rubs me :) following ya back!

    ReplyDelete