A verse to commit to memory, a verse to live my life daily try to live up too.
big task huh?
I'm been thinking about it, mulling it over and over in my head.
Finally praying about it.
yes I know I should have done that first.
So I'm sitting here now waiting for my nails to dry, bored with my usual facebook stalking, re-reading my blog. I guess the new year has me reminiscing about the past two years. Well, I've read all the way till this last may.
now I'm glad I didn't blog that often before!
There it was. My Verse. On a past blog!
The wise woman builds her house,
but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.
Ha! How well that went!
My huge break through from months ago, only dented my blog, not my life. Talk about a kick in the pants.
Yes, I'm stubborn.
Yes, I don't want to have to grow up.
Yes, for some reason I still believe it I learn the lesson once, its learned and over.
Yes, I think writing about it is learning it.
Yes, I totally understand I need to APPLY it.
Yes, I'm totally laying on the floor right now pitching the biggest fit ever.
So I prayed.
Could I get another verse please? What about something on trusting, loving each other, or even teaching? Come on God something easy?! Pretty please.
Can you guess what the answer is? Yup, a very large and big 'NOPE'.
So 2011, so much for you being easier than last year....
No comments:
Post a Comment