Its funny how much really changes in a year.
You know life moves, changes, and totally switches gears on you but, its always still a surprise to sit down at the end of another year and look back.
This time last year, I was a bus.
Or maybe a whale, what ever large thing you want to call me.
As I was contemplating last year the possibility of me popping at the seams, I would have never
thought that I would no longer be in Charleston. I would have never pictured how big Holden now is, how quickly the time has flown. Most of all I would have never thought that all the idea I had on how this year was "suppose" to go would have never happen.
Funny how that works out huh?
I would have never thought we were going to spend the
last night of 2010 in the ER with the baby man.
Its been a crazy, crazy, busy year!
Which has totally flown by!
But, honestly looking back even when I didn't think I did, I was loving every min of it.
Pate family year the highlights.

No comments:
Post a Comment