Yes, I'm done with the mommy blogging. I'm just going back to blogging.
See I love blogging I love sharing, but I've put to much pressure on my self to be a "mommy blogger". I just want to be a blogger. Yes, I'm a mom, yes I blog but, I don't want to be labeled a "mommy blogger".
So Mommafesto, has to go.
plus the name is too close to another blog I follow and its starting to bother me.
I'm going back to my old blog, the blog I created when Chris and I got married, the blog that I loved and worked so hard on and for some reason totally left when I had Holden.
Why did I leave?
Because I had lost my mommy mind!
I thought that I had to become the "mommy" I had in my mind. Not just add Holden to our lives. I centered our lives around Holden.
I'm now exhausted, and ready to cut the mommafesto strings.
So bye bye mommafesto, I'm going back to my old home.
Yes, I will still be blogging about Holden, life, and random thoughts.
Just not all "momma" crazy!
I love this layout! I need lessons! Follow your heart on the blogging! The entire reason I started has totally faded and I am not happy with that. I want to start a separate blog for my more personal stuff, but I have no idea how...soooo yea! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic btw