Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bits & Pieces

My heart it totally swollen.

No really I feel like it could pop right out of my chest!
no I didn't have to much coffee
I am so excited right now about how everything is falling in to place, yet so trying desperately to hold everything in. Yes, I know it sounds very "top secret" and it is. Sorry.
Yes, your getting emotions and not actual information.
Don't ask me why, it's just all good things I promise!
Just know this...
God is good.
He's timing is so beyond perfect.
I love that He knows the plans for me and places people in my life and around me accordingly.
I'm a little overwhelmed in a beyond joyful could run laps around the neighborhood kind of way.
yes, I said run.
I PROMISE all will be reveled. Not really sure when, but it will be.
But, in the mean time. Ya'll are more than welcome to pray for us.
God knows what your praying for.

ps. I know I'm going to get this, so no I'm not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment