Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Trends oh, trends

I've been mulling this post over (and over) in my head
for a few weeks now.
I've tried to figure out how I can get my point across with out hurting anyones feelings, keeping it light hearted and fun.

What better way of doing this then throwing my self under the bus!
You'll love it I promise.

I've always been a sucker for a good trend.
I've tried for years (and honestly have been pretty good) at picking up on a trend before its a full out trend.
(really, me and my sister have it down to an art form.)

That is of course until recently.
The SAHM game kind off has me off the trend radar.

It's turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise.
I've been able to find things that work for me.
That looks good on my body type
(aka a normal woman that has had a baby and still likes a little debbie now and then)

I've even found some trends that look good on me,
and others that well, lets just say momma hips and skinny jeans don't work for me.
(not that all momma's can't wear skinny jeans! These momma hips with the lack of a torso just can't)

It's been freeing.
I started to think back on some of the trends that
I have loved and totally rock.
Trends that now, well make me cringe a bit.

Ladies... Here we go.


Fun huh!

So needless to say when I found this hair color (that I love) and is totally the big trend


I remeber how much I loved this one!



and how well that didn't turn out....

No comments:

Post a Comment