Its nine thirty at night.
The baby is fed in bed, fast asleep.
The rest of the family is in their rooms.
The hubby is at work (still).
Me, I'm wide awake with nothing to do.
Okay that's a lie, I have a pile of clothes that need folding, trash that I'm sure can be taken out, and (sniff) did I shower today??
(yes, I did shower.)
I'm bored.
Beyond bored. So bored that stalking on facebook wasn't even cutting it.
Sad I know.
With everything that goes on all day every day I've lost the capability to be still.
Be silent. To just sit.
There is something important to be said about learning to be still.
We all run around life from one "important" event to another.
In constant motion.
Is that doing us any good really?
Is every important thing really all that important?
Am I just rambling because I really need to just go to bed?
I don't know.
What do you think?
I blame mine on my ADHD! LOL! I can't ever be still! Drives me crazy.
ReplyDelete