Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, Mondays!


Its been a long long week....
We have been doing so much. Between taking Holden's paci away, getting excited about moving, slight packing, foot ball games, and all of that life stuff. I'm exhausted. There is so much to update and my brain is just not up to typing, so you guys are getting a week in pictures!

Bowling at Strike City Tuesday was so much fun! It was great to get out and hang out with friends and meet new people...
Plus I so beat Chris the first game!


Saturday we had breakfast with Frank, Abbey and Annabelle which was so much fun!
Sunday we went to Lowes picking out some cute stuff for our new place.
Holden loved it! First he "drove" around the whole time laughing!
Plus he loves ceiling fans, and literally gasped and just pointed staring up at them hanging!


Sunday after noon and night was foot ball time. With a change of clothes for Holden.
He rocked his Green Bay bib for the Packer game, then his Nana
when out and got him a Steelers shirt for the Steeler game that night!

I have no idea what were going to do for the Super Bowl!
I believe there has been a bet placed using Holden, and what color he will be wearing for next year....

Sunday night I got out of the house and had a big girl night out! It was great, and so needed!
We went to Trio in Pineville and it was so so so yummy!
It's really great being able to just sit and chat with other momma (and mommas-to-be!).
I think its so great that it doesn't matter if you know some one or not, if you both have kids its like instant friends!


It was a great week! I also did some painting & crafty stuff this weekend but those pictures will have to wait till I'm totally finished with the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment