We have to go healthy.
I've been dappling with it for a few months now, wanting to do what is right for our family and for Holden. Now we have too.
We found out that Chris has high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
So healthy here we come!
I found it its really harder then I thought it was.
There is so much out there that is called "healthy" that really isn't!
Its crazy.
I've also found that healthy for one reason isn't the kind off stuff that Chris needs to eat to lower everything!
Its honestly frustrating!
I don't know what to make for dinner!
Lunch!
Breakfast!
I already feel totally defeated and we haven't even started yet!
I'm asking for help.
Does anyone have any actually recipes?
What about glutton free, sugar free, salt free, all those free's that are out there.
How can you live a normal life and be free of all the stuff that is put in food!
How do you eat out!?
That is our favorite thing to do is eat out.
How can we do that and still be healthy.
What about cost!
Geezes it's all crazy.
Anyways....

I've been dappling with it for a few months now, wanting to do what is right for our family and for Holden. Now we have too.
We found out that Chris has high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
So healthy here we come!
I found it its really harder then I thought it was.
There is so much out there that is called "healthy" that really isn't!
Its crazy.
I've also found that healthy for one reason isn't the kind off stuff that Chris needs to eat to lower everything!
Its honestly frustrating!
I don't know what to make for dinner!
Lunch!
Breakfast!
I already feel totally defeated and we haven't even started yet!
I'm asking for help.
Does anyone have any actually recipes?
What about glutton free, sugar free, salt free, all those free's that are out there.
How can you live a normal life and be free of all the stuff that is put in food!
How do you eat out!?
That is our favorite thing to do is eat out.
How can we do that and still be healthy.
What about cost!
Geezes it's all crazy.
Anyways....

trying finding a diabetes recipe book. you might be able to find one online for free somewhere. i know he doesn't have it but the recipes are low in carbs and sugar (along with others) so they don't raise blood sugar. but it might be useful for healthy eating :) good luck!!!!
ReplyDelete