Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holden turns one, well in 5 months....

I've been day dreaming of Holden's first birthday.
It's so exciting to be able to do a little kid birthday! I think the best thing about having kids is that you can so get away with little kid things again!I have mixed emotions about Holden getting older. I know I have some time before he's a year old, but the past seven months have flown by I can only imagine how fast the next five will!Align Center
It was making me sad how fast his is growing.
I went in to his room the other day and he was kneeling there waiting for me!
He just pulled him self up and cried out "momma".

So to get my self out to the "my baby is growing up" funk, I'm planning his first birthday party.
I know, I know totally getting a head of my self.

Here's my dream party:

I would love this for all the plates and cups.
Yes I'm thinking cowboy theme, I mean was there really a question about that?

Aren't the little inflatable horse's so cute.
How great would it be for every cowpoke to have their own little horse!

I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with this cake!
The only thing I that I really really want to make Holden's birthday cake,
but I really want to make this one.
I guess I need to start practicing!!


Remember being kids what was better than getting big presents?
Yes BIG boxes!
Can it get any better than this!
(isn't those little cow people cut outs the cutest thing ever!)
I can take pictures of all the kids and print them out when the party is going on so the parents can have pictures of their little cow pokes!



Yes, that is an inflatable barn, with horses.
Yes it is totally not right for a one year birthday party.
It was just way to AMAZING to not share!

Well that's it for now. I need to figure out invites, but I have time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment