Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Keep your hands off!

I'm not a very physical person.
I'm not a huger.
(If you get a hug from me, you know I mean it!)

That includes my kid.
For some reason I don't understand why people like to touch others kids.
With today's world and all the craziness that is going on why do people still think it's okay to touch kids!
Look I know my kid is the cutest, sweetest, funnies kid ever but that does not mean he has a
"come pet me" sign attached to him!
How am I to teach my child about strangers and to stay safe when so many people still think its okay to come up and touch them?

Look people, it's not right, it's creepy, it's annoying.
Lay your hands off my baby.
If I know you, no problem.

But the random man that comes over out of NO WHERE,
while my family is having a nice dinner
(no really a NICE dinner I had wine!)
to rub the back of my son's head and not say a single thing to me!
That's a no no.
BIG no no....

If you need to pet something, go to the zoo and try it with a lion cub.
I bet the momma lion will be nicer to you than I will!


Has anyone else have something creepy happen with their kids?
How do you deal with strangers and your babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment