I know Thanksgiving hasn't even ended, well nor started for that matter, but I am totally Christmas focused at this point.
Less Christmas more Advent.
(okay yeah, pretty much the same thing.)
I blog a few days ago about my friend Jessi and her doing Advent with her family.
(and my lack of knowledge of what Advent is.)
Since that blog, its like Advent information is popping out of everywhere!
I love when that happens.
I've been praying about if this is something that should be added to our family, and I feel like its just apearant that its not something that should be added, its something that is already apart of us.
Apart of our beliefs.
Apart of our lives.
I love how simply its put.
I've found so much information on what each religion does,
but not on the HEART behind it.
I love this website.
It helped so much, showing what the thought is behind Advent.
Like I said, its alot of what Chris and I already believe, and practice.
Now its a matter of being more aware, more determined, more proactive.
So family, friends, people who have stumbled on this blog,
think about it, are you ready to really show love?
Less Christmas more Advent.
(okay yeah, pretty much the same thing.)
I blog a few days ago about my friend Jessi and her doing Advent with her family.
(and my lack of knowledge of what Advent is.)
Since that blog, its like Advent information is popping out of everywhere!
I love when that happens.
I've been praying about if this is something that should be added to our family, and I feel like its just apearant that its not something that should be added, its something that is already apart of us.
Apart of our beliefs.
Apart of our lives.
I love how simply its put.
I've found so much information on what each religion does,
but not on the HEART behind it.
I love this website.
It helped so much, showing what the thought is behind Advent.
Like I said, its alot of what Chris and I already believe, and practice.
Now its a matter of being more aware, more determined, more proactive.
So family, friends, people who have stumbled on this blog,
think about it, are you ready to really show love?
No comments:
Post a Comment