Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cards !?

I've been trying to find a Christmas card.
I love doing Christmas cards!
I actually started doing cards for me and Chris when we were still dating!
I was bummed last year because I was so exhausted from being pregnant that I didn't get any of them done.

I am bond and determined to do it this year!
Especially with Holden here now!
I want to give him every Christmas thing that I can.
I want to start forming family traditions!
I'm so excited for it.
Needless to say, Christmas cards are a big thing for me right now.
John, over at Indie Sunday is going to do photo's for us!
I'm really excited about it!Align Left
John did our photos for our wedding so its really great to have him do this next step in our lives too!

But, getting the photo is one thing...
Picking a card is a total different thing!!
I found these great ones on Shutterfly!
I used Shutterfly last Valentines Day to make a beautiful book for Chris!
So I know these cards will be amazing!
What do you think?
Which card is us?

I love this one because it's more traditional,
but am I traditional?

This one is great, because of all the cute pictures I have of Holden.

I love this one because it is nothing like any other!

What do you guys think?
Which one screams the Pates?

No comments:

Post a Comment