Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where oh where did my little boy go?

My little boy is growing up!
( I know, I know that's what they do. But, I don't have to like it!)
It's crazy how big he gets, and how fast he is growing! It blows my mind.Here are some milestones that I haven't updated yet.

Momma & Dada.
Yes. Holden is speaking. Its so amazing and so cute.
When he starts saying "mamma" every part of me melts.
I would give any I had to him in a heart beat. I turn into a mamapuddle in a blink of an eye.
He knows it too...When he's fussing he'll cry then yell out "mamma". The funny thing is, if I don't get to him "fast" enough, or I'm trying to let him figure things out, he'll cry out "dada".

I know, can he get any cuter!

Crawling.

He is crawling every where.
EVERYWHERE.
I can't turn around with out him disappearing somewhere. His favorite thing is to crawl under anything. He'll crawl under his exersaucer, under the table, anything he can get under.
He likes to have a little club house.
(I'm now working on getting him a tepee. He'll love it!)


Self Feeding.
I'm so excited and proud of the little guy! He loves being able to feed him self!
He gets so excited every time he does it! Its really really cute.
He gets so excited, and waits for me to say "yeah Holden".
He'll kick his feet and just laugh!
Like I said he's so so proud!


Well that's all the big things for right now. We're working on "no" and the sign for "more" but all I'm getting out of him right now is him laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment