Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy dance, with out spilling my coffee!

I might have found a new slight obsession...

ps. I made this!

click on it, I dare you!

I'm really excited about it and here is why:
(this is really as big as I can make it!)

I love creating stuff, crafty things.
I am so far from a Picasso or even a Jackson Pollock, but I can whiled a glue gun, knitting needle or a paint brush.

I love trends, (done correctly.) but our budget does not.

I am thrift store buying for a our family for a year.
(have I even told you that yet?)

So, tonight my mom is teaching me sewing for dummies.
I have a quilt that I have to sew for Holden.
Then I am on re-shaping my clothes, accessories, ect!
I am so excited! I will keep you posted promise!

2 comments:

  1. i need to learn how to sew! my mom rocks at it but I dont have the patience to sit there with her! LOL! Can I borrow your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sewing... and I'm gad that it's coming back so that I don't have to keep my skill indoor wraps anymore!! I want to see the pancho/ wrap/ I don't know what to call it!!

    ReplyDelete