Today is wear purple day.
Purple to support the stop of bullying.
I believe no one should be bullied for any reason.
I believe we are all Gods children.
I believe we have no right hurt others with our words, or actions.
I believe that love conquers all.
I believe everyone has the right to live with out fear.
I believe if your straight, gay, bi, you have enough to deal with in live with out having some one else try and make your life harder.
I believe we as Christians are called to love.
I believe love is blind.
I believe we are the hands and feet of Christ, and that calls us to action!

Purple to support the stop of bullying.
I believe no one should be bullied for any reason.
I believe we are all Gods children.
I believe we have no right hurt others with our words, or actions.
I believe that love conquers all.
I believe everyone has the right to live with out fear.
I believe if your straight, gay, bi, you have enough to deal with in live with out having some one else try and make your life harder.
I believe we as Christians are called to love.
I believe love is blind.
I believe we are the hands and feet of Christ, and that calls us to action!

No comments:
Post a Comment