Monday, October 4, 2010

For a season.

I love blogging. I love writing and putting my heart out there! I really enjoy it and would use up all my time doing it if I could.

Actually I do use all my time doing it. Not a good thing.

As I sit around the piles of mess in my room and laundry piled sky high I've realized something.

I'm blogging before all else, and I mean all else.

I'm blogging about being a mom. I want to work on being a great mom, not just a mom and with that I have to learn where my boundaries are. What is the most important things to mean.

What is my groove grooving too?


God & Family.

Am I putting my all into my family, into my relationship with God.
Honestly No. (and that's hard to admit)

With that being said, I'm taking a break. I need to refocus on my life.
Refocus on Family and Worship.

So good bye for now bloggerverise.

No comments:

Post a Comment