There's all this talk about groove lately. Blame it on Jessi and her getting her groove back post (can ya'll tell how much I love her blog yet?) and the kick in the pants that followed for me.
I want to get my groove back.
wait. . .
have I ever had a groove?
Little soul searching time.
What is my groove? Where do I find my groove, where do I even start?
Heart.
My heart, the heart of our family.
What is in my heart?
God, Chris, Holden, coffee, nail polish, earrings, oh and shoes totally shoes! How does this translate to my groove? How can my groove translate to my heart?
I don't know yet. I'm still working on figuring this whole thing out. Until I do, let groove a bit!
I just LOVE that song! LOL! Chris and I pull it up all the time and just bust a move! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blogs! They are always filled with heart & 200% Tiffany! You are a great writer and I am glad I get to follow your blog!
PS: I think you have a groove! You are a great mom to a clearly advanced child & you do a great job! Holden is such a sweet boy and you can tell that he gets LOTS of LOVIN from his momma! Keep up the good work!