Teeth, like all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth kind off teeth!
Where has the time gone! It's insane and I'm struggling to process it a bit. Not only did his teeth break through today but, we had to drop his crib down because he was trying to (and pretty much succeeding) in standing up. It was only a matter of time that he would flip himself out and escape.
I know he's going to be "that kid". The kid that somehow manages to get out of everything you put him in, and get into everything you try to keep him out of.My little man is getting so big, its like dream. I just keep praying that I can live in the moment with him. No wishing for the past of dreaming of the future. I pray that I can put my check list down every once in a while and enjoy just being with him.
Watching him eat squash and not get upset when he spits it out and it gets in my eyes (doesn't anyone else know how badly squash burns!). I just pray and am going to try as hard as I can to remember this time goes by quickly. Like a blink of an eye, and I'm going to live in the moment, be there for my son and my family, and just take it one day at a time!Speaking of one day at a time, here's some photos of Holden's first pool experience.


No comments:
Post a Comment