Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Urgh!!

Urgh.

I'm having one of those days. The day when your brain just feels mushy and full of idea's and overwhelming emotions. Its like standing in the middle of the room and not knowing which door to go through. It honestly sucks.

So this is going to turn into a random list of thoughts. Consider your self for warn.

  • I miss Charleston, nothing new there.
  • I think we're suppose to stay in Charlotte
  • I have no idea where to go.
  • I have no idea what we are doing!
  • I have to do something!
  • I don't feel content at any church in Charlotte! Why?
  • I'm so ticked with life, in a general urgh, kind of way.
  • I love being a Mommy.
  • Its exhausting being a Mommy.
  • My son is now not wanting to sleep through the night.
  • He's also currently running a fever.
  • I'm really confused if I need to just buckle down and jump into a church, or keep looking.
That's what my big problem is. I don't know what to do. I miss having a home church, I miss small groups, and feeling so connected to God when at church. I don't know if I should just keep looking or just go to any church just to be at church.

Like I said urgh.

2 comments:

  1. When i get back i want to do what ever i can to help you feel more at "home" in charlotte. i know it is hard moving around... we can do baby stuff and find things to do that will make both of us feel less crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate you are dealing with so much. You are so right on the mommy part being exhausting. I hope Holden starts to feel better soon. As far as church...all I can say is do what your heart tells you. I don't think you should just "settle" with a church b/c you may not share beliefs in what the church does. If you don't feel a connection with you & the church then do your worship at home until you find something you are comfortable in. Not sure how much that helps, but I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete