It started simply enough with a trip to Charleston for a baby shower, which turned into an impromptu baptism that night.
Which was amazing and just reinforced a huge decision. We want to be back in Charleston. Deeply and truly want to be there, not want as in need. Its like when you have two magnets they can't help but be pulled together, that's what Charleston, well Seacoast feels like to us. I cried, alot. I cried walking into the building, out of the building, around the building, let just say I cried.It made me realize I felt like I was missing a huge part of me by not being there. It's like having a ghost arm, your body can still feel the arm but you can't do anything with it. That's how I feel. I can still feel everything but can't act on it. We are ready, and wanting to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment