This week it wasn't hard to find God! Sometimes He shows up in big huge ways sometimes in small little ways either way, all you have to do is look. This week He showed Himself in some pretty perfect kinds of ways!
Two big ways to be exact.
Babies.
Cutie, little perfect babies! In a matter a days this world was made three times brighter by little Caleb, Gentry, and Annebelle coming into this world. I am so blessed to know these babies amazing mommies and know that they are so beyond loved and that is where you can see God. I don't know how some one can see a baby be born, or have a baby and not know with out a shadow of a doubt that there is a God, a huge amazing God.
I have never felt the love of God more intensely then when I gave birth to my little man. There is something amazing about the love a mother has, a love that is a small piece of the intense love that God has for us. It's amazing how some little person can remind you of the largeness of God, the greatness of Him.
Facebook
I know that seems funny but hey God shows up in crazy ways. If He can light a bush on fire, split the red sea, and raise His son from the dead, He can so use facebook. Anyways.
I received a friend request from someone I didn't know at all. Didn't even have any friends in common. (I know that never happens on facebook.) I looked over her information and her websites she had listed and she is a Proverbs 31 speaker for teens. (yes, I thought the same thing, shut up! I actually said shut up twice and Chris just looked at me confused and said, "I didn't say anything.")
Sidenote: Proverbs 31 women ministry is my dream organization, that combined with the fact that this lady deals with teen girls it was a huge moment.
I emailed her and asked about getting involved with that ministry. I have been in such a funk missing my old life, missing what God created me to do! I'm just praying that He keeps showing up and thanking Him so much for Him showing up now!
No comments:
Post a Comment