Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Topics

I've been wanting to blog but, can't really build a post. I have all these topics flying around in my head but, nothing is transforming into a post that is actually readable. So here are some of the things I've been thinking about writing.

* Turbo Jam.
I started working out last week and really really enjoyed it. It's a little scary, I'm not the work out kind. I get winded walking around the outlets!

* Elevation.
I'm loving church and really hopeful and excited about it. I really miss community, being around others that have the same faith, hopes, desires, and beliefs that I do.

*Crocheting.
I have some really great projects going on, but can't talk about them! Boo! They are presents for some lovely ladies so no sneak peeks.

*Etsy
Totally obsessed. I created an etsy store just finishing up some projects before I post pictures and stuff. The store is called LaLaLu Designs. It's all baby nursery things. After hating almost everything out there for babies I decided to make my own. I figured I can be the only person out there that is over the "daddies little champ" stuff.

Well, that's all I got. Maybe one day I can build off these!

No comments:

Post a Comment