
I got Holden baby cowboy boots! They are so cute!
He hates them. I mean it. He did well last night with them on, but, he isn't a fan. He can't stand having his little feet covered. Especially now that he has found and is trying to eat his toes. Its amazing how gumby like the little guy is.
Anyways, He has a temper, a bad one. If its not Baby Holden's way its no way. It's not just a normal "I don't like this" kind of baby cry, its a full out temper tantrum. He pokes that little bottom lip of his out and just starts huff, and huff till he builds up enough steam to scream. Not just cry, but scream. At first I thought it was just cute and went through the "oh baby" stage.
Now it annoys me. It annoys me because he can now roll over, and even put his own paci back in his mouth (with a little work.) But, if he is in his crib, he wont do it! He wont roll himself over, or even attempt to suck his thumb. It's like he knows that if he cries in his crib mommy will come roll him over, and he only has to do it on his own when he's up. Urgh smart little booger!
Well needless to say we're in for a few days to ticked off baby. It's going to be hard but, he's going to have to start figuring it out on his own. I know he can roll over and scoot but now he's going to have to start doing it in his crib. This momma is ready for a little sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment