I'm four months old now!
Its pretty exciting, I get to do all these new fun things. I like it alot.
I get to stay up longer and later so that's alot of fun for me. I don't like being by myself anyways so its really cool to get to hang out with mommy and daddy more.
Annabell and her mommy and daddy are in town. I'm pretty excited for her to get here so I can have a friend to play with! Her mommy and my mommy are talking about boyfriends and girlfriends, what ever that means! I just want some one to chew on stuff with me! By the way mommies book self taste really good! I really like gummy on that.
I figure out how to move around! I roll. Its funny, well to me and mommy its really funny! I laugh a lot lately. I just can't help it, I really just like being able to do things on my own. I keep trying to feed my self with the spoon but, mommy just wont let me! Its a little annoying, but I'm going to keep trying until she lets me, or I get distracted by something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment