Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Holden


My Little Man:

Why are you so freaking cute? It's mind-blowing how something as small as you, can pack so much cuteness.

Everything from your smile to your toes just blows my mind. I can not comprehend how you could be so perfect, so amazing, so magical. Your little personality is growing just as fast as you are! You love your little stuffed animals and mirrors. Its so fun watching you talk to your self in the mirror, or chatting with your little monkey. Your giggle makes my day! Everything you do makes life so much better so richer. It's a miracle. You are my little miracle.

I love how big you are getting. Your such a big boy. Learning so much I can't catch up! Your rolling over, chatting, eating so much even cereal!
Your such a bright eyed little man. So curious watching everything Daddy and I do. I love how you like to voice your little opinion with your little awes, oohs, and giggles. I can't wait to hear your first words, I wonder what it is going to be. I wonder who you are going to be, what your going to do, where life is going to take you.

I know that I'll love you no matter what, and I'm proud of you for just being you.

1 comment:

  1. And that is exactly how I feel about you my baby! It gives me have so much joy to see my baby have that special love that you have for your child, there is nothing else like it and it never goes away!

    ReplyDelete