Thursday, July 8, 2010

One flew over



I'm three months and two weeks old.

Man I'm getting big. No really I am. This last month was a big deal. It all started a few weeks ago when I was really upset and just wanted to cry and cry! Mommy got me up and rocked me, and feed me, then I threw up. All over the place. Alot, really bad. It wasn't fun at all. Nana came over and helped Mommy. Mommy was really scared, but I felt alot better. So Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said I had to go in and see him.

The next day Mommy, Daddy, and me went to the doctors and found out I was four pounds smaller than I was suppose to be. Mommy was really really upset and Daddy was being strong. I had an ultra sound and everything was fine. The next week I gained 1 pound and 9 oz. It was great. We were all excited.

Last night I had rice cereal for the first time. I loved it! Totally loved it! It was so good and I did well eating it. Mommy got me cereal, spoons, bowels, and some cute big bibs. (and an ACDC shirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment