Friday, July 30, 2010

4 months


Holden turned four months on the 28th

I can't believe my little man is four months old! It's amazing how fast these little people grow up. He had developed so much over the past few weeks!

Here's some of the milestone!


He is talking our heads off!
Really this kid is the biggest chatter I have ever seen. Not surprised knowing who his daddy is! He talks to his mobile, his toys, his daddy, mommy, nana, grandpa, pa, any one who will listen, even the tv!

Oh he likes to watch tv.
Yes, I know not the best parenting trick but he does. That's how he learned to scoot.

He scoots.
I dont know how he always does it when I'm not looking. But some how he scoots off his mat when he's on his back! It would make sense if he scooted around while he was doing tummy time but nope not my kid. He scoots around on his back!

He's eating solids.
He's been eating them for a few weeks. Now I know your not suppose to start them till four to six weeks but we had too! He was eating 8-10 oz five to six times a day, we were lucky to get a 3 hrs between feedings. So now he is eating 8 oz five times a day and eating baby food three times, and loves it! He took to eating like a fish to water. He's my kid, loves to eat!

He responds to his name.
Okay well not his name his nickname. He'll turn his head and look at you when you call Monkers, but will ignore you when you call him Holden. I think I need to start calling him Holden more often.

He's getting so big! Its nuts and crazy! Time is flying by, I just hope that I continue to enjoy all of these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment