What are the 10 things I'm loving right now?
1. Writing everything centered.
Why? I have no idea, I just am really liking the way it looks on my blog. I know its strange and weird but, for some reason having everything justified left was just really starting to bore me to tears.
2. Jessi's Blog.
I am really enjoying it.
Especially being a stay at home mom now, I'm enjoying reading about other's mommy lives and what they are doing, dealing with, learning, changing, and ect.
check out my blog roll for other great mommies!
3. Cooking.
I've always loved cooking, I've just rediscovered it. While I was pregnant the smell of anything made me sick, and my hubby started cooking a lot.
Now I'm really enjoying planing out meals, and trying new recipes!
Speaking of new recipes try some of these!
4. Mead OrganizHer Meal Center

This made me do the "happy dance" in the middle of Target yesterday. I'm totally in love with it! Its an amazing wipe off board that is set up to write down what your having/making for lunch and diner. Plus it has a place for notes and a magnetic shopping list pad!
The whole thing was around $8.00 and now is proudly stuck to my fridge.
I love being organized and it really helps me get done the things I want to finish. I'm very, very ADD and end up cleaning half the house at a time. As in I start in the kitchen, get distracted by something in the bedroom, start cleaning there, and then remember I was cleaning the kitchen.
So every room tends to only be halfway clean at a time!
The note part of this is great because I write down what room I want to work on for that day.
It's a great way to hold my self accountable!
5. These people.
I just love them to pieces! I love their funny personalities. I love that Holden loves his daddy so much, and I love how much Chris loves Holden. He's so good with him, and just plays with him! Its really such a blessing to see!It makes me so happy and feel so blessed that I know how good of a daddy Chris is.
I couldn't be more amazed by them!
6. Pampers
Okay I know so there is all this stuff going on about these things.
But, I'm loving them right now. We've just switched Holden in to them and they are fitting him so well! My son is a little skinny mini twiggy thing!
When I change his diaper I don't to clean his but, just the crack he has in his back!
Seriously, the kid has no hips or butt!
7. Ruled Index Cards
No, I haven't lost it. I promise. I've been on a mad hunt for a recipe box, and cards that I like.
Guess what... I'm too picky.
I haven't found a single one that I actually like.
So I'm making them. My sweet hubby picked up some 3x5 index cards for me yesterday, and I've spent today stamping them.
Can I tell you, they look good too!
8. Glee

I'm a huge fan. It makes the drama queen in me glee with envy. (cheesy I know.)
I never was in glee club, nor musical theater. I can't carry a tune in a paper bag, cup, pail, what ever you want to chose. I can't carry it.
But, I can pretend!
And that's what I do every week!
9. Swagbucks.
Now I know some of you are going huh? Its a search engine that gives you "swagbucks" for searches, polls, ect. Bucks that you can use to either buy or win stuff. Its silly I know but, if I can actually win some of the "swagstakes" I'm in, I could be the proud owner of a new Hoover or an Ipad.
10. Being a stay at home mom.
Now I'm totally loving this! I wasn't sure if I would, so I'm really glad I am.
I'm actually getting alot of satisfaction out of it! I'm loving (as you can tell) taking care of my family, planing meals, clean, organizing, ect.
I'm just totally in love with my life.
I saw the meal planner in Target too! I kept walking to it, walking away, coming back to it, then walking away... I think I'll have to go back now! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are supppper sweet! i'm going to be reading your blog now! and congrats on that precious little babe!
ReplyDelete