I've gotten a little distracted. Actually a lot distracted. I got online to check my email and send my hubby a text, but I got this little thought in my head to go through my hard drive and see what was on there.
I should have left it alone....
Not that there is anything in there that brought back old thoughts that don't need to be re-visited (you know what I mean). Anything like that was deleted years ago. But, I found something that people have been longing to see for years.
Something so unique, so traumatic, something that should have never happened.
But, sadly it did.
Of course me being the glutton for embarrassment that I am, I'm now going to have to share it.
So ladies, and a few gentleman, here you go. The embarrassment of my soul....

Yes... I was blonde. The sad thing is that it got worst before it got better, but lucky for me there is no physical evidence of just how blonde I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment