Monday, January 25, 2010

I wish SOMEONE was having a girl!

With all the preggo lady's running around at church, I wish someone was having a girl!

Now I know that seems like a totally random thought but, I promise there is a reason behind it.
See I'm so excited to be having a boy. I knew Holden was a boy as soon as I thought I could be pregnant. I'm just as excited for the other boys coming all around the same time (due dates as follow: march 22nd, april 2nd, and april 13th. yes ALL boys!).

But how cute is this!

Baby Leg Warmers!
Can you really get any cuter! I mean really! Plus you can get them in this kit with the little headband!

Its by a mom name Melanie. Who as the story goes, learned how to make these cute little thing for her daughter, made a lot, and now started her own company making and selling them!

I have to admit I was doing a little wishful thinking. If I was having a girl which ones I would pick out. But, luck, grace, or a smart mom was on my side.

They have some for boys!!


You guys have to go check them out!
The kits for boys come with a little knit hat that by its self is so cute, but and the leg warmers and (hopefully) Holden will be rock'n!


(That's the boy set I liked! wink wink hint hint!)

MDDesigns
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mddesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment