I'm exhausted.
A complete and total lack of energy. The kind of exhausted that makes you sick to your stomach. I don't know when this train of sleepiness started but, I want off.
I know I know, I'm pregnant my body is changing and the baby is growing thing, but I really exhausted.
Not just physically but, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally, exhausted. Its strange. With small group and the well on a break you would think I would have all this time to enjoy hanging out with my hubby and focus on growing.
Um.. NO.
It always blows my mind how easy it is for us to go from nothing to do to running around till 10 every night in a blink of a eye. This is one crazy train I really want off.
Here's my plan:
1) Babysitting jobs will only be taken every other day.
Four days in a row is no longer physically possible.
2) Start saying NO.
As much as I love and want to see everyone, I can't
3) Give myself a bed time.
Yes, it makes me feel like I'm five again but at this point I don't really care.
4) Take a walk in the evenings with the Hubby.
This is honestly going to be the hardest. Why you might ask. I have an allergy to physically activity, honestly.
5) There's not really a five, I just don't like ending a list at four. I'm weird.
Its crazy to think that Monday I will be seven months pregnant. I'm 2/3rds of the way done. Its just a matter of time and Holden will be here in a blink of an eye. We've got to make some changes before the little guy gets here.
7 MONTHS!!!! When did this happen and tell Holden to hurry up and get here so I can hold his sweet self!
ReplyDelete