Thursday, October 1, 2009

Forget Beethoven...

My baby loves The Beatles!

I know I know, its hard to believe but the little one does. It all started with an article, "can your baby learn in the womb?". To save you the boring back and forth, they don't know, surprising huh! They did talk about how some women play Beethoven or Bach for the baby and believe that it makes them smarter.

It got me thinking to what my parents did. The played everything! They would experiment to see what I would move around more to, and what would make me relax. So I decided that it is not too early to start introducing the little one to the differences in music. Of course starting with the Beatles.

If you like the Beatles or not, you have to appreciate how they change music. Sorry you non-Beatles fans, but its the truth!

Back to the story. The love album was playing in my belly when all of a sudden I felt a nice swift kick. Yes I said kick! Not one hard enough that you could feel it from the out side my insides diffidently felt it. I checked the I pod really quick and I want to hold your hand was the track that was playing.

I'm taking it as a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment