Yes, Chris and I are very very excited! I am 15 weeks pregnant this week. The first few months was well, harsh. I was really sick for a while, but I'm finally feel amazing. I'm really enjoying being pregnant now. I think I'm starting to nest. I have a list in my head of everything that I feel like I need to get done. Its funny I know I have five more months before the baby even gets here but, I want to do everything now!
But, then again that is my personality!
We had a sonogram at 8 weeks and got to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks. I'm just ready to find out if its a boy or a girl!
Well, here's the first baby bump shoot.

I'm a bit bigger now. I promise I'll have more pictures and the sonogram up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment