Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Crime and punishment.



What takes three industrial sized washers and $15?

Yes, our laundry. Yes, its at that point.

I hate doing laundry. I know its something that has to be done, and I know with out washing my clothes it will have all sorts of medical and social consequences. (I mean who really wants to be near some one who smells). But, I hate it with every fiber of my being.

Not only do I hate it, I'm really bad at it. I've washed this week alone the same load of towels three times. Not because they weren't clean on the first go. No because I left them in there over night, one time for a day, and the next for three days. Like I said I'm really bad at laundry.

If I'm lucky enough to actually get it from the washer to the dryer (which is few and far between) then there's the whole folding & putting away process. I found today, as I was gathering up everything for this little adventure, I have two loads of clean clothes laying at the foot of my bed. Two loads! There is two loads that I actually managed to get in the washer, then in the dryer (in a timely fashion) and folded sitting (no longer folded) in a ball at the foot of my bed. I wanted to smack my self.

So now, here I am having to suffer. Its hot, even hotter because I'm hot flashing (thanks pregnancy), it smells funny, and the people yes so friendly. Plus any money I would have made yesterday is going to go to this little adventure. Because along with gas, the prices of these little things have gone up! I remember when I could do all my laundry for ten bucks, washed and dried. I'm at 15 and haven't even dried yet!

Now all I have to do is actually get my clothes in the right places when I get home.

I will survive. . .
I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment