Thursday, February 12, 2009

Six months


The first of February was Chris' and I six month anniversary. First I'm not sure if you can call it an anniversary, because an anniversary implies a year, but we are. These are the few valuable (well to me anyways) insights I have found.

* I'm not as put together as I think I am!
* Dirty socks are no longer a laughing matter.
* I think the King size bed has saved our marriage.
* Never go to bed mad, unless your right and then he'll come around! :) JK!
* Always snuggle, even if its 85 degrees in your room and you have flannel sheets.
* Did I say snuggle?
* I'm not right all the time.
* Things I did in past relationships dont fly in this one. AKA, I can't throw things, treated bodily harm, hang up, or storm out.
* That my husband is the most amazing man ever.
* That he knows how to get me to calm down, which trust me is impossible at times!
* That being a pate is not as bad as I thought!
* I'M NOT LAST ANYMORE!
* A candle in the bathroom is a must
* I truly married my best friend
* I have never felt so safe and cared for!
* I am BLESSED because He's in my life.

Well that's about as cheesy as I can get folks! I love him, what can I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment