It's 3:20, and I'm still in bed. Yes in bed. Why might you ask? Because I spent more time last night sick then sleeping. My energy level is way past low. Its weird how times like this, were everything in you is telling you to sleep, that you cant. Do we have to be so busy all the time that we cant even rest when we need too?
Apart of me just wants to sleep till small group, the other part of me just wants to go do something! A part of me wished I went to work, but the other part of me knows that's stupid because I cant get the baby sick!
I feel like I'm stuck in a world of opposites today. I'm hot then cold, sleepy then awake, and its not just the physical. I feel happy then sad, I feel like I can conquer anything then I feel like I ruin it all. My brain is starting to feel all mushy.
I think I'm going to try and go to bed....
Or maybe take a shower...
No comments:
Post a Comment