Friday, January 16, 2009

My Prayer for 09

This year I want to grow. I want the chances to stretch myself for God to come from any direction He chooses. Let me tell you, that's scary. I have fought against myself with this. It would be so easy to sit back and just take the blessing He offers and leave the hard stuff.

But where would that leave me? Would I be able to define my self from an attack, my friends, my family? Where would my strength be if I never had to struggle. How could I be there and identify with anyone hurting if I never saw pain? I know that God has pushed me as far as I can go currently, but I want to get to a point where He is pushing harder and I can still walk in faith.

I want to dance in the rain, and still be able to smile!

(To my friends: remind me of this when I am complaining on how hard life is. Because we all know thats going to happen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment