Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just one of those moments!

Sometimes life moves so fast you dont have time to open your eyes and catch up on life. You get to the end of the chapters and realize how different things have became. Its funny to think that every relationship, friendship as its own book, with pages and chapters that turn and move and you never know where its going to end.

Its complicated. When you deal with hearts and one sided perspectives you always end up with alittle pain. Things happen and they hurt sometimes its like a skinned knee and other times its small surgery. Its worth it because you always learn something from it if you, sometimes you have to look for it and sometimes it hits you in the face.

There was a milestone event in a friend of mines life and I didnt feel included. I was in heart but, not physically. At first I didnt think about it, not that it didnt matter, there was just alot in life going on. When it came down to it though it hurt badly.

It was good for me. It made me realize how much of a friend she was. How much I did care about her. How much I had hurt her, with out thinking about it. I had walls up with our friendship. Extra baggage not from her, but from others around us. Others that had contaminated our friendship, and we had been carrying it around with us.

We had now had a chance to talk about it. We both wished we had realize sooner how important we were to each other. How much a friend she is. How much I love her friendship!

1 comment: