Saturday, December 6, 2008

Round And Round Shes Goes!

Life has been feeling a little well, repetitive. I feel like I have have been stuck on groundhog day for months now. Every conversation, activity, time shared has felt like one big merry-go-round and I'm sitting the the middle wanting to puke!



Its been hard with finances, life choices and taking steps forward, when you always feel like "wait, I've done this before". I've just got to be positive. I cant let others get to me. I cant get frustrated when I have the same "come to Jesus" with the same people. I've got to hold my head up and just keep swimming with a big goofy smile on my face. That's the only way to get through it. Fake it till you make baby! I know that one day I'll catch that stupid leash. Hopefully it'll be soon, because I'm getting dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment