Okay so yes, I'm blogging again. I've been working on this thing all night and my wonderful Hubby has been laying here wait and waiting for me to finish. Now hes stretched out across the bottom of my (lol our) bed breathing softly. Its So cute him just curled up.
It just kind of makes my heart wink. You know that feeling you getting when all you can do is smile the biggest cheesiest smile in the world and you just dont care. I could just lay and watch him sleep all night if I could. I just feel so blessed to be at this part in my life! Its like ton of mini adventures just living life with him.
I'm just so happy.
Beautiful :) I love to hear stuff like this and I can't wait to have it one day too. I was thinking about you today, about when you first moved in. How Ashley had told me that you weren't living a christian life but that living with us would be a really good influence. Anyways, no matter what the reason or who the influences, I'm so happy to see where you've come from and where you are now :) Miss ya girl!
ReplyDelete