Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow



So this has been my life the past month. First, on August first Chris and I got married. I was beautiful, wonderful and just what I thought it would be. I was just so reaffirming how much I love we have for each other, and how amazing our friends truly are. Everyone helped so much that I dont know how I would have ever done this with out them! I just want to thank them all.
Abbi- Thank you for making me breath! For taking charge and doing everything that you did.
Ashley-Um.. the cupcakes yum. You and the florist, I'm so mad I missed that! Everything else, to busting your butt keeping me sane, and housing me, you are amazing.
Abbey-Thank you for wearing flip flops! For making my flowers! For just getting there when I was freaking out!!
Mary-Thank you for giving us such a beautiful location to have our wedding.
Aubrey-For making me laugh! Keeping my spirits high and happy.
Alyssa-Thank you for being the most amazing sister on the planet! Thank you for saving my life for being my rock. For showing me to go after my dreams and not fear!

So that's about it for mine! Its been crazy because the following weekend we drove down to florida for Mr. Brad Brandons wedding! Which was beautiful! Its great to see how different every wedding can be! How much of a couple really get put into it! Brad and Natys vows fit them perfectly. You could see God in there wedding. Not that He wasnt in mine but, the way that God works for them, was in their wedding. They live out loud, they live in a way that is radical for Christ and you could see that! It was so different than mine and Chris'. It was beautiful and tropical and full of passion and love!

Then, we had Frank & Abbey's which is just so tradition and beautiful. You could see how much their families ment to them. Everything from the bridal party to the veil was full of their love of their families. You could really see it as two familes joining together for a life time. I cried! Alot! A ton acutally.

So, exhaustion would be a great way of putting how I'm feeling right now! Exhausted but, so happy and blessed to be able to be apart of all of this change! To be able to see how much God has been and will be working in all of these marriages! I love my friends! I love my life! I love my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is your first article!and congratulation your wedding>

    ReplyDelete